The admission department of the 2nd clinic of the Samarkand Medical Institute was founded in 1987 and is located on the first floor.
Patient care in a hospital begins in the emergency department. The emergency room is an important medical and diagnostic department designed for registration, admission, initial examination, sanitary and hygienic treatment of incoming patients and the provision of qualified medical care. The life of the admitted patients to a certain extent depends on how professionally, quickly and in an organized manner the medical personnel of this department act.
The main functions of the reception department are:
1. Reception and registration of planned and emergency patients
2. Examination, primary examination of patients.
3. Provision of emergency qualified medical care
4. Completing medical documentation
5. Transportation of patients to medical departments.
Patients are delivered to the emergency department:
1. Ambulances, in the event of an acute or exacerbation of a chronic disease requiring qualified treatment in a hospital.
2. According to the directions of the polyclinic doctors.
3. Transfer from other medical institutions
4. Without a referral for hospitalization, in case of self-referral of the patient for medical care
In the admission department, according to indications, ultrasound examinations, gastroscopy are performed, if necessary, it is possible to perform a wide range of clinical and biochemical studies of blood and urine, X-ray studies, electrocardiography. Reception department with computers, copier, has an internal and city telephone network. There is Internet access. In the procedural dressing room, emergency care is provided, if necessary, dressings, intramuscular and intravenous injections are performed.
Head of department
Donobek Olimdzhanovich Imamov
In 2006 he graduated from SamGosMI, studied at the pediatric faculty.From 2007 to 2009 he passed clinical residency at the 2-clinic. From 2013 to 2016, he completed a master's degree in pediatric surgery at SamGosMI. Working as a surgeon since 2009. Works on a dissertation on the topic: "Optimization of surgical treatment of newborns and infants with intestinal preventive stomas."
Head nurse of the department:
Manzura Shukrullaevna Izzatullaeva
Works since 2014. She graduated from the Jizzakh Medical College in 2004. Completed advanced training in 2021
Reception phone number
66 233 78 86